Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Swiffer 360 Duster Starter Kit - Facebook Freebie

UPDATE: EXPIRED. Well if you are like me then you didn't get one :( I had problems with IE so I finally go it to load in firefox. Hit the register button, finally got the form to load. Filled in my info, hit submit and it loaded saying they were all gone. Boo! Well they will have more later in the week and twice a week during May so we all have more chances. They have not said when the next giveaway is but I'll keep you informed!

UPDATE: THEY ANNOUNCED THAT THIS WILL GO LIVE AT 8PM EST TONIGHT

Remember that they will be giving out 12,500 of these kits today. They have not said at what time the giveaway will start so we will all just have to keep checking back. If you miss todays don't worry they will be giving out 12,500 twice a week during May, equaling up to 100,000 total.

http://www.facebook.com/swiffer?sk=app_190322544333196#!/swiffer?sk=app_172217356165473

No comments:

Post a Comment