Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Freebies Received - Week 7

I got a LOT of stuff in the mail this week! I hope you guys did as well!!!! Leave a comment telling what you got!!

Viral Outbreak: The Science of Emerging Disease DVD out of stock note saying they will send it soon
2 Viral Posters
Exploring Biodeversity DVD
2 Eye Posters form Children
2 Eye Activity Books for Children
Eye Safety Magnet
Tuff-Seal Interlocking Floor Tiles Samples
New Taste of Tradition Recipe Booklet
Fruit & Sunshine Recipe Booklet
GoodNites Underwear 3pk + $2/1 Coupon
Eucerin 2 packets + 2 Coupons
Zantac + 2 Coupons
Perscriptives Foaming Cleanser
GoodNites Underwear 2pk
Carefree Acti-Fresh Liner
ASPCA Pet Safety Sticker + Pet Poison Control Magnet
Happy Me Samples
Omega Swirl Samples
Parents Magazine
Biolage Kiss Dry Goodbye Program Samples
Business Card Holder
Hearos Ear Plugs + Coupons
Bolt 260 Energy Pill - 2 Doses
Frosted Mini Wheats Touch of Fruit
Coupon for a free Pack of Purina Pro Plan Roasted Slices
Coupon for a free 5 Count Pack of Zyrtec - Say YES and ALEGRA to qualify!
Gardening Gloves + Carrot Seeds + Lots of Coupons
Oasis Bottle CD Tray
Dunkin Donuts Free Medium Beverage Coupon
Jarlsberg Tostabag + Coupon

Now just going through to link back to everything that is still available I am realizing that some of my posts have DISAPEARD! I have no idea what happened! Even my Freebies Recieved Week 4 post is gone! Maybe I will look into a website because this bugs me that they are gone so no one has been getting them because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment