Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Freebies Received - Week 6

This is everything I got this week. I am very excited about the 2 free full sized products coupons I got!
How did you guys do? What did you all get?

Australian Dream Pain Relief Cream
Purina Pet Gear Puppy Training Pad
Poise Sample Kit - 3 Pad + $2 Coupon
P & G Brand Sampler - 3 Tampaz Tampons + 2 Coupons, Head & Shoulder Shampoo & Conditioner, Prilosec OTC, + $1 Cheer Coupon
Wet Lubricant + $2 Coupon
Beechnut Stage 4 Toddler Free Product Coupon
Arm & Hammer Toothpaste - http://www.tryarmandhammer.com/
John Frieda Free Hair Color Coupon
Purex with Zout Laundry Detergent + $1 Coupon
Gooseberry Patch Fall Favorites Recipe Booklette
Easy Vegan Recipes Booklette

Also not pictured: I used my 2 Tylenol Precise $5 coupons at Rite Aid this week and got 2 FREE Tylenol Precise products! I hope you guys remembered to do this too!

No comments:

Post a Comment